Leonidas Jones wrote:
Robert Kaiser wrote:
Leonidas Jones wrote:
LCARStrek is, indeed, an acquired taste, but I have acquired it, and it
works very well.

Early Blue is a very nice basic theme. My mother in law really likes it.

Heh, nice! Let me know if you spot bugs - it might take me a while
before I get to work on them, but I tend to look at them when doing
other work on the themes.

Robert Kaiser

Quick thought in RSS feeds.  Other themes I have used display the
article suarry while the actual page is starting to load.  LCARStrek
does not.

Its kind of nice, because I can get a sense of what the article is
about, and whether I really need to read it while a sluggish server is

Lee

Tried Early Blue didn't like the icons and The text while readable if you get up close. is way to small for people with eye glasses would be better if text was trice as large.
mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com