Jens Hatlak wrote:
Philip Chee wrote:
I've just ported Autofill Forms to SeaMonkey 2.0. Before I push this
public I would like some brave souls to beta test this. I've gotten it
to install and the UI to show up and there are no obvious JS errors.
Since I don't normally auto-fill forms even with SeaMonkey 1.1 I haven't
tested that it actually fills in forms at all.

I haven't tested extensively either but it seems to do the job. Installs
fine, the toolbar button is there after the restart and works, settings
are accessible and appear to work, saving a form and letting SM fill one
in using a saved profile works, too. The context menu entries do as
advertised as well. Good job! :-)

Now where are all those people screaming around time and again,
demanding "bring back form manager"? It'll be interesting to see what
they say, or if they react at all to this.

"All those people" aren't using SM 2 yet, so we can't test it -- but we're watching closely what the rest of you say about Autofill Forms! _______________________________________________