On 2/5/2010 6:58 PM PT, NoOp typed:

Done! Did you report it too? Now, will they reply and/or fix the problem? :(

No. I'm not an NBA fan (well I do like Charles Barkley).

I like him now, but not when he was a player. I never liked his attitude. However, he's funny now like that recent/current Taco Bell commercial.

Actually I found that if you just turn off javascript[1] the dropdowns
work. Of course the results are still screwed up (as is the site overall).

[1] http://prefbar.mozdev.org/

Interesting and thanks.

<http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=www.nba.com&charset=(detect+automatically)&doctype=Inline&group=0>
[Validation Output:  209 Errors]

Not surprised. I wonder why Windows' port worked but not Linux.
--
"A marvelous creature. A model of specialization... Who else could suck an ant up his nose and enjoy it?" --About anteaters, "B.C." strip by Johnny Hart
   /\___/\