leigh wrote:
Hi,

My post yesterday was very clumsy. I shall try to explain my problem clearly. SM works beautifully normally, but when I visit Facebook, and try to enter text into the Comment field, SM selects the same letter elsewhere on the FB page that I typed, and tells me that it has "found a link". I am unable to type text into any field on FB page.

Can anyone advise me what to do about this problem?
Thanks in hopeful anticipation,

Leigh

I have resorted to using IE 7 and IE 8 for FaceBook.
Spoofing SM as FF did fix another problem with FB but
it does not fix the forms and boxes parts.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8.1.22) Gecko/20090605 NOT Firefox/3.5 SeaMonkey/1.1.17 Firefox/2.0.0.24