I see there is a new Mail Archive feature in SM2. I don't find a description of
it in the SM2 Help, but on the web I found the following

"The new Archive feature (inspired by Gmail) automatically moves a message to an
archive folder when you hit "A" with a message open or select Message | Archive.
The archives folder layout sorts messages by year, with subfolders for each
month."

Does this work with an IMAP server? If so, presumably the Archive folder is on
the IMAP server. What happens if you have an IMAP server that does not support
sub-folders?

--
David Wilkinson