I'm running Windows XP SP3. I'm planning to upgrade from SeaMonkey v1.18 to SeaMonkey v2.02 as soon as I am sure how to successfully do so.

I currently have two profiles for SeaMonkey v1.18. One is in the default standard location, but it is not the one I use. My primary profile is in a non-standard location, in a dedicated Data partition which is not on my C: drive. This profile includes a very large amount of email, over 10,000 messages, which it is vital that I not lose.

I've read a few reports of upgrade difficulties when there is a large email folder, and I suspect having my profile in a non-standard location may also complicate things. Other than backing up my profile, what other things do I need to do/know to do this upgrade successfully? Thanks!

John
--
Q: What's the quickest way to get a mailbox full of spam?
A: Post a message in any newsgroup using a real email address.

Please reply in this newsgroup. Thank you.