NoOp wrote:
For all of you SM 2.x users out there that may be trying to watch videos
on the www.nbcolympics.com site and once again are running into the
proprietary MS Windows Silverlight issues; I've *finally* managed to get
the videos running with moonlight[1] in SeaMonkey 2.0.3.

Initial links to the standard moonlight 2.0 plugins don't work. Instead
you'll need to install the 2.99.x/3.0 preview version instead:
http://www.go-mono.com/moonlight/prerelease.aspx
Only after installing the .xpi was I able to view the videos.

[1] Yes, I know it's mono, yes I know it's the Novell/Microsoft evil
empire contract, but yes I also know that it's worth putting mono &
moonlight up (at least temporarily) in order to show the Olympics in
linux & SeaMonkey 2.x. :-)

Wish there was a way to D/L the clips in some standard format, I have sort of been avoiding moonlight, for all the obvious reasons.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>