Jeffrey Needle wrote:
Philip Chee wrote:
On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 21:04:34 -0500, Jeffrey Needle wrote:
I see there's an absolutely beautiful add-on for Firefox that makes
gmail so much nicer and easier to use.  Is there something like this for
Seamonkey?

Using SM2 on a WinXP system.

There are several extensions including BetterGmail and GTDInbox. Could
you be more specific?

Phil

Unfortunately, no. I have to see what the interfaces do to know if it's good for me. I just think Gmail's interface is clunky and hard to use. I'll try both of the ones you mention and see how they work. I'll report back when I have more specific information.

I don't understand what you mean by "Gmail's interface" being clunky. If you don't like the interface to IMAP mailboxes in mail/news, that's your choice, but why do you find it any clunkier than any other?

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>