Juiceman wrote:
Im wondering why Seamonky has never had a yEnc decoder built into the program? Also why people post yEnc pictures? Does yEnc encoded pictures save that much space or bandwidth?

Might I humbly suggest that if you want to do binaries, you read those groups with pan. It handles virtually all of the diverging variants of yenc, and is particularly good at displaying or saving binaries.

I will add that for text newgroups it is one of the least-featured clients I have used, and as a former head of a national ISP news server group I got to test a lot in handling user complaints.

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>