I didn't use the old form manager and I don't really miss it. After a little getting used to it, I find the current system perfectly adequate for my needs. I imagine I'm a pretty average user.

Phillip Jones wrote:
»Q« wrote:
In<news:ttednbkfn91trbnwnz2dnuvz_hcdn...@mozilla.org>,
Bill Davidsen<david...@tmr.com> wrote:

Well this is the very first and only person I have every met who
actually /likes/ the new crippled forms manager.

People who don't like it don't come to a support forum about it;
they're just happily using their browsers. I find the current behavior
*much* preferable to the old.

Not I. I've manged to put a couple of extensions in to mitigate the
damages. Still not as it should be.

The only reason they don't, is that they don't know about support
groups, They just suck it in and stew in silence.