It used to be, in Netscape, I could type the first letter of my best friend's name, "Jeff" into the address bar "To: j " while posting an email......and it would autofill Jeff and his email address.

In Seamonkey, when I type "j" up comes the name and address of another friend, "Spike" with his email address. He has no j's in his name or his email address.

So far I have accidentally sent Spike a couple of emails meant for Jeff. Not too embarrassing, as I normally don't post dubious stuff but I would like to find out why and fix it!

Thanks!
Dave