Phillip Jones wrote:
MCBastos wrote:
Interviewed by CNN on 8/3/2010 07:38, Daniel told the world:

Why  do people *HAVE* to compose HTML emails?? Why not just a text email
with a link to the really necessary HTML stuff?

Unfortunately, like or don't like it, HTML mail is here to stay.
Removing this capability now wouldn't help Seamonkey to win users --
many, many people use it, and would miss it if removed.

If SeaMonkey or even Thunderbird were to remover html their use of it would die in an instant except for Old diehard's that want to ride around in horse drawn carriages and using buggy whips to speed up the horse's movement.

I predict everything will be in some form of HTML within next 10-20 years.

But true Old Diehards don't put apostrophes in plurals. We know better. ;-)

Paul B. Gallagher