I've updated from 2.0 to v. 2.03 and still the browser immediately blows up the whole program every time it is invoked. The browser window tries to open and before anything fills into the all white browser window, seamonkey dies and goes to an error reporting message box. I've asked for help with this in the box and so far zero response.

The problem started after a browser crash. I suspect that there is a page that was in this very last crashed session that is causing the endlessly ongoing crash, How can I clear the last session out of the way without losing all my emails and passwords etc?

Best,

Steve Holt