Robert Kaiser wrote:
Leonidas Jones wrote:
A note for Mac OSX users, SM 1.1.19 does not work on any Mac OSX version
prior to Tiger. If you are running Panther or Jaguar, stay with 1.1.18.

Why that? Can you pinpoint a reason? I don't say why 1.1.19 shouldn't
work in every place where 1.1.18 does work.

Robert Kaiser

maybe Lee has tried on a Pre Tiger version and it failed.

I gone to far into 2.0 to turn back now. I'm having to put up with slower operation hangs and outright crashes. Something I had had in SM 1.x after I deep sixed the crash reporter(was rock solid) (have had over twenty since SeaMonkey 2 came out I still have 18 listed in about crashes. I had more but I made the mistake of clearing those out.

I've gone the usual route of disabling all extensions, starting safe mode. I suspect that Despite having 2GB RAM and 1.67GB SM 2 is pushing the envelope.

mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com