Hana Skoumalova wrote:
Leonidas Jones wrote:
If I am understanding you correctly, you want Quote Collapse.

This Thunderbird extension is marked as not compatible with Sm 2.0.3,
but I have enabled it via the Mr Tech Toolkit extension:

http://www.mrtech.com/extensions/local_install/

Install Mr tech first, then install Quote Collapse.

But how do you install it? When I tried to do that, I learned that "QuoteCollapse 0.8 could not be installed because it is not compatible with SeaMonkey 2.0.3."

That's another thing MR Tech Toolkit does for you. When you install an extension, there's a check box to turn off compatibility checking during the install. That will let things like Quote Collapse install in SM.

Once it is installed, you can right click the extension entry in Addons Manager and select Make Compatible to turn off the message about an incompatible extension.

Hana
______
Dennis