Leonidas Jones wrote:
Rufus wrote:
Leonidas Jones wrote:
Justin Wood (Callek) wrote:
On 3/20/2010 7:55 AM, Robert Kaiser wrote:
Justin Wood (Callek) schrieb:
* Firefox from a relevant build at:
http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/nightly/3.0.19-candidates/build1/

This is much newer code than TB 2.0.0.24 or SM 1.1.19, but I guess it
may still run on some older Macs as well, esp. on Tiger.

Hmm was half asleep when I made the links, willing to identify the
builds that match SM 1.1.19 then, so we can get accurate reference
points (for me to actually look at bonsai with).

I'm here to test, when ready.

Lee

I just installed SM 1.1.19 on my G4/500 Sawtooth running 10.4.11 - it
launches and runs just fine.

I moved my previous app (SM 1.1.18) to the Trash first, then dragged
over 1.1.19 in it's place and launched it, surfed a bit. No problems.

Interesting. It would seem that your Tiger machine is a twin to mine. The only thing I see different in our experiences was that 1.1.18 was not installed when I installed 1.1.19. I had already upgraded to 2.0, and had removed the older version. The old profile was still there, as was a profile for Netscape 7.2, so I had expected 1.1.19 to pick up the old profiles, but no such luck.

Then again, my Panther Sawtooth did have 1.1.18 installed, and I installed 1.1.19 as you did, but without success. I had to revert to 1.1.18 to get a working browser.

Lee

I did delete the 1.1.18 app, but I left my Mozilla folder and it's contents intact. SM 1.1.19 just picked up and ran with it. Then I emptied the Trash to get rid of the 1.1.18 app and launched again - no problems.

Interesting...I have a Netscape install on my machine, too. Only difference is that I've never upgraded that one to SM 2.x. I've only got 2.x running on my Macbook Pro and G5 iMac, running 10.6.2 and 10.5.x respectively.

--
     - Rufus