On 3/11/2010 12:40 PM PT, Phillip Pi typed:

Is anyone else getting "You do not have the roles required to access
this portlet." error at
http://www.needforspeed.com/web/world/news/-/nfsblogs/1273547 URL?
My 64
bit Dell OEM W7 HP's IE8 had no problems.

No error here on that page. SM 2.0.3, XP Pro SP3. -JW

Weird, it works on my old home Windows XP Pro. SP3 machine. I will have
to try again at work later.

And I still can reproduced "You do not have the roles required to access
this portlet." error at work. Weird! I can also reproduce the "Redirect
Loop" error without SM2.0.3's cookies though.

I reported to both Mozilla and EA's Web site team about this issue.

FYI, it now works. I guess someone fixed it or something.
--
Phillip Pi
Senior Software Quality Assurance Analyst