S. Beaulieu wrote:
SM 2.0.3 on Win7Pro (French)

Just like that, three minutes ago, my main inbox autocompacted—deleting all my email. Not deleted email, regular email. My trash can and all my other folders still have all their messages intact. Of course there is no way to get it back (luckily, I backed up last week, but still).

Did anyone experience anything similar? Soes anyone have any idea why it happened and how I can prevent it from happening again? (Well, besides turning off autocompacting, but that wouldn't sove the problem since compacting still needs to be done.)

S.

I get something similar to this every now and again but it's never been the main inbox, it's always been one of the emails in one of the folders listed in the inbox and then just the list of emails in that folder goes blank, if I click on another folder and go back the listing reappear.

--
Big Bill