Interviewed by CNN on 29/3/2010 10:40, Bill Davidsen told the world:

> That's not a lot of RAM, but should be enough. After reading my morning mail
> this copy is 600MB, so depending on what you read and browse it can get big.
> The
> only times I've seen a problem such as you describe was when the temp space
> was
> low, even when other filesystems had space. Windows is usually configured to
> let
> all disk be used for any reason, so 40GB is plenty.

OTOH, even if there's plenty of space on disk, if there is A LOT of old
temp files, Windows will sometimes get wonky. Well, wonkier than usual.
Cleaning up the temp folder tends to help.
A good freeware tool for that is CCleaner (http://www.ccleaner.com)

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

-=-=-
... BOFH excuse #405:
Sysadmins unavailable because they are in a meeting talking about why
they are unavailable so much.