Robert Kaiser wrote:
David E. Ross wrote:
Thank you for including the hash of the partial .mar files in the
MD5SUMS file.

I don't think i changed my script that are generating this, but I'm
happy you're happy ;-)

Robert Kaiser

Robert,

I know you guys get tons of grief over your work on SeaMonkey. Let me tell ya, I am THRILLED, overall with 2.0! I LOVE that when it crashes, it picks right back up where it left off...with the same tabs you were on. I LOVE that you can bring back a recently closed tab. I love many other features, and I just thought I'd take a moment to let you know us mostly-silent majority appreciate this product immensely!!!

-George