question wrote:
Phillip Jones wrote:
Daniel wrote:
question wrote:
Daniel wrote:
question wrote:
2.04 has brought TABS back... I hate Tabes.. Can someone remind me of
How I got rid of them in 2.03?
In preference Tab browsing Has nothing to Get Rid of the Tabs

How about Edit->Preferences->Browser->Tabbed Browsing and make your
selections??

Daniel
Thanks but Nothing there seems to Work to eliminate Tabs

To close tabs, these is a little x on the tab bar...click it to close
the current tab.

Daniel
a tab.

To close a Tab you must hold down control Key some where on the tab to
be closed and choose Close this tab.

http://www.phillipmjones.net/SeaMonkeypicture001.png

I am using orbit 3+1 Theme but is same in both of the provided themes.

I don't use tabs. hate them worth a passion they are a resource hog and
the way I work I can get a long just fine not using them. I normally
have if only one tab is open hide tab checked. I unchecked to conduct
this experiment

It's in FireFox has always been but never SeaMonkey. I suppose its an
oversight, developers though they put it in but they didn't.

You want to eliminate tabs altogether set everything as I have in this
window:
http://www.phillipmjones.net/SeaMonkeypicture002a.png.

That will even get rid of the stupid tabs for mail and news as well
(thankfully).
Thank You Thank You... Your link is the Cure .

For some who posted here .

There is No problem Closing Tabs.. We all know how to close a TAB...

My Question Was NOT having tabs LOAD at all.. Eliminate TABS all together .

The goofiest Remark was the one telling me to Go back to a previous post
for an earlier Version of Seamonkey.
I use a Newsgroup server and not a web based newsgroups, Once I mark a
post READ it is Gone Forever, since I only load NEW POST .

Hang on, credit where credit is due, if you don't mind...In my original reply to your post, question, I told you:-

quote
How about Edit->Preferences->Browser->Tabbed Browsing and make your selections??
end quote

And where did Phillip's picture send you:-

How about Edit->Preferences->Browser->Tabbed Browsing and make your selections??

Credit where credits due, please

Daniel