Thanks for the good wishes, David. But, I have one more question before I set up my new computer...I have the profile folder copied and no problems getting my mail folders and filters. But, how do I actually get all the actual emails I have read and not read and saving in the various folders copied from the old computer to copy into the new computer? They have been downloaded from my mail server (ATT-Yahoo). Thanks in advance plus thanks for all the help I have received on this list.

PS I love the new Seamonkey. Everyday I do something that reveals a new feature.
Good luck with the new computer, Pat. At least you know where to come if
you have problems with your SeaMonkey!

--
Pat Connors, Sacramento CA
http://www.connorsgenealogy.com