Just to let people in the SeaMonkey groups know as well, Mozilla QA is holding a bugday on SeaMonkey next week:

Anthony Hughes schrieb:
Good day,

I'm here to let you know that next week, Tuesday April 20th, Mozilla QA will be holding a
bug day for Seamonkey.  We will be going through a large set of bugs in the
"general" component and placing them into the appropriate component for higher
visibility to developers.  Identifying the right component allows us to more easily dupe,
resolve, or escalate bugs.

If you want more information about the bug day, please go to
http://quality.mozilla.org/events/2010/apr/20/bug-day-seamonkey-general-bugs

If you want to help out, please join us on irc://irc.mozilla.org in the #bugday
channel.  I hope to see you there!

Cheers,

Anthony Hughes (:ashughes)
Jr Quality Engineer