Interviewed by CNN on 22/4/2010 11:36, Reed told the world:
> Is there a setting in SeaMonkey 1.1.18 to set up IMAP if pop3 is not an
> IMAP4?  Gmail is not IMAP4.

Actually, Gmail supports BOTH POP (POP3) and IMAP (IMAP4). You can
enable either or both through the Web interface. I find IMAP a better
fit for GMail than POP, myself.

As to setting up IMAP... IMAP works in a fundamentally different way
than POP. You can't "change" a POP account into IMAP, you have to create
a new account. I did use IMAP with GMail in SM 1.1.18, so I can tell you
it works.

--
MCBastos

use will be prosecuted under the DMCA.

-=-=-
... Our policy is ALWAYS to blame the computer.