chicagofan wrote:
I use SM 2.04, and recently the Weather Channel made changes in their
desktop application which rendered it unusable for me.  It gives me an
error message about the display.  So I went to their web site for some
advice of what to do and their reply was what I had already read at
their site about what is required.  Zero help...

I noticed though, that they show a Firefox extension for Weather and
wondered if anyone here had ever tried it?  [The Weather Channel app. is
built around IE.]   I don't plan to change from SM, but I could use
Firefox just for that, when needed.
bj

P.S.  -
I should have said, the error message said "Active X" was missing or non-working. I considered that a good thing until now. ;)