FDVS wrote:
Thanks for the idea but it did not work, when pasting into a word file
or ifran or paint....no images were transfered.
Any other ideas out there?
Thanks

I succed the job, but a little explanation.

I do the work, but i forgoet to paste the picture-legend-text into the word document - this action was too easy, so i don't do it :-)

For the pictures ....

Have the SM mail, the Irfanview program and the word program opened and stay it opened for all the time of the work.

1. Select with the mouse one picture of the mail at a time.The picture then is grayed with a blue pale color. 2. Position the mouse over this picture and right-click it - then choice "copy image"
3. Go to IrfanView and do CTRL-V   then immediately CTRL-C
4. Go to word and do CTRL-V
5. Return to the mail and select the next picture ... until the last one you want to pass to word.