Jay Garcia wrote:
On 23.05.2010 07:30, Broadback wrote:

  --- Original Message ---

Jay Garcia wrote:
On 23.05.2010 05:43, Broadback wrote:

   --- Original Message ---

I have treated myself to a new computer, it comes, of course, with all
the usual Microsoft stuff. However I would prefer to stay with
SeaMonkey, so any tips for transferring email, addresses and newsgroups
seamlessly would be appreciated. I will leave this fine old fellow up
and running for a while, so any advice would be gratefully received.

Transfer mail, etc. from what??

 From my old PC to the new one!

Ok, let me rephrase the question more precisely.

 From what application on your old computer are you wanting to transfer
your mail, etc. to what application on the new computer?

Seamonkey ? version to Seamonkey ? version .. Important to know that
information.

For instance, are you going from Seamokey 1.x to 2.x ??

Sorry I,m a bit um thick. I want to have SeaMonkey on my new machine, so it is old m/c to new m/c both SeaMonkey. The current version i have is 2.0.1 which I will want to install on the new machine. the old is Windows XP the new one is Windows 7, cheers

--
Skulking in the low lands of North Staffordshire
Please reply to group,emails to designated