On 5/27/2010 5:53 AM PT, WLS typed:

I read that Google's search can be done securely. I have SeaMonkey v2's
use Google, but I cannot seem to make it use https server. I tried
changing all http to https for Google in my about:config, but it didn't
work. What else am I missing?

Did you do this?

Mike, TmoWizard wrote:

Then in your Browser directory is an folder named "searchplugins".

The *.src-files can be edited with any normal Texteditor like Notepad.

Ah, thanks.

I just noticed something. Google's image search doesn't exist as an option when using secured Google search. I think I won't use it then.
--
"Trivial hurts, tiny human accidents," said Firenze, as his hooves thudded over the mossy floor. "These are of no more significance than the scurryings of ants to the wide universe, and are unaffected by planetary movements." --Harry Potter book
   /\___/\         Phil./Ant @ http://antfarm.ma.cx (Personal Web Site)