Hi Brooke,

Yea, the windows action is not the one in particular I'm looking for right at the moment, my stubborn boss's are having trouble accepting the fact that they might just need to save an e-mail attached jpeg prior to viewing it in a preffered app. They just want the 'choosable' action to be available right in the e-mail itself (it activates a browser view as default and looks like it's default action can not be changed while in the message NBD- they'll just have to get used to it)

Thanks for your reply

Brooke Clarke wrote:
Hi Edgar:

If you mean what happens when you open a JPEG type file (including .jpg)
then you need to use:
Tools \ Folder Options \ File Types in WIN XP to change the application
program that's used for that file type.
An alternate method is to highlight the file, then right click and
select Open With, then choose the desired application form the list or
browse to it.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com

support-seamonkey-requ...@lists.mozilla.org wrote:
Resetting Default Action for JPEG (JPG's)