First off I receive from this forum using mozilla.support.seamonkey on
Google groups so I have to go to their web page to post here. My
original question was going to be about a problem I have receiving
mail from a group on multiply.com, the problem is no matter what I do
most of the mailings I get from there end up being marked as spam by
SM 2.0.4 mail client software and when I clear that, up pops the scam
flag from SM so I thought I'd send off a question about how to work
through this and tried to go to the google group here to ask about it
but when I tried to get there using SM 2.0.4 browser the page just
comtinuely tries to load showing the progress bar at the bottom of the
screen flashing about 3/4 the way across then starting over and the
address bar in the browser looks to be showing a continiuos repeat of
most of the web address. Right now I'm using IE8 to write this. I know
that most of you use newsgroups to read this but I prefer the standard
email format of the google, yahoo and multiply groups to corrispond
with forums but that's just my choice. Has anybody else tried going to
the google group (
http://groups.google.com/group/mozilla.support.seamonkey/post?hl=en
) with SM lately or have any ideas on how to fix or what is causing my
mail or browser problem?