Arnie Goetchius wrote:
Ed Mullen wrote:
Arnie Goetchius wrote:
sm 2.04

When I delete an email, it is not moved to the Trash folder. It is just
gone. It used to work in previous versions. I get the same result with
different profiles and different computers. Is there a setting I need to
tweak?

Edit - Mail & Newsgroup Account Settings - Server settings - see options
under "server settings" section for deleting.

The only thing I see under "Server Settings" that might be relevant is a
check box for "Empty Trash on Exit" which is not checked. I see nothing
else about "deleting". FWIW, "Leave messages on server" is not checked.

http://edmullen.net/temp/cap610.jpg

You said deleted email doesn't go to the Trash folder. See the above image. See the radio button "Move it to this folder"? And next to it you can select what folder it goes to. Is that radio button selected? Does it say "Trash" to the right? If not, what other of the two remaining radio buttons IS selected?

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net