Ant wrote:
Hi!

I am seeing a lot of Web sites that don't work correctly under Mozilla's
SeaMonkey (SM) v2 web browsers like on
http://www.ranker.com/list/oderus-urungus-of-gwar_s-top-10-war-films/oderus-urungus
(and many ranker.com's articles). I have to change the User Agent to
Firefox v2.0.0.20 or something.

In the past, I have used Report Web site, contacted web people, etc.,
but no luck for weeks/months/years (e.g., TV Guide's schedules!). I
don't want to abandon SM, the web sites, etc. What else can we try?
Getting all of us to contact the web team? Bug reports (not Mozilla's
issues though)? Is there an official guide for Webmasters/developers so
they can fix their problems to make SM work correctly? I assume it is
easy to fix by not sniffing SM's User Agent?

Thank you in advance. :)

I've been read and commenting a subject similar to this on developer group. In past its been recommend by many here to go to Help > report broken websites.

The designer of that item has said don't bother, its a waste of time . The mozilla collective doesn't read them its a waste of time. So what ever you don't report it on the Report broken websites.

--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.        "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net        mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com