Mark Hansen wrote:

On 6/23/2010 7:08 PM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Since you started a new thread with a new subject and didn't quote any of the previous message, how is anyone supposed to know who this is for? Which of the other 52,708 messages in this group is/are relevant?

Sheesh, I could tell what he was talking about. You couldn't? :-\

I could tell what he said.

I couldn't tell who he said it to, or in what way "the previous poster was correct about SeaMonkey." I couldn't tell what else had been tried, and what had worked or not worked. I couldn't read the original question. I couldn't tell how "this clarifies the previous post" since I couldn't read the previous post.

Reminds me of a note I got from a colleague last week, wherein he top-posted the following reply to my message containing several questions:

"Nope."

That kind of cooperation generally gets what it deserves.

I like a good puzzle as much as the next man, but I don't have time for that one. Back to work.

Paul B. Gallagher