DoctorBill wrote:
Mark Hansen wrote:
On 7/4/2010 1:38 PM, DoctorBill wrote:
Actually - I did not mean for this News Group, but for General E-Mail messages.

Also, the link you sent shows what from - the EDIT | Mail&  News Groups Account
Settings ?

I send in HTML    and    plain text.

How does one insert a picture or graphic in there ?

I am not a programmer, so you need to lead me by the hand.

DoctorBill

<how do I insert a photo here?>

You cannot insert pictures into plain-text messages. Plain text is plain
text. You can do ASCII art, but I realize that is not what you're asking
about.

If you want to send HTML, you should make sure your recipient is OK
with it. Those that understand the danger in HTML e-mail simply won't
even look at it. Of course there are a lot of people out there that
just don't know any better. They're the ones always complaining about
getting viruses, etc. :-\

How do I set my E-Mail as to which kind I can receive ?
I don't know at this point.

I did not know that HTML type of mail can carry viruses.

I suppose I will give up contemplation of a graphic signature.

http://screencast.com/t/YzU1NjQ3ZT

I've marked out address info in this sample.

Go to each person email you want to send HTML Mail to and click on the box shown and choose HTML Mail.

--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.        "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net        mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com