Hey Ray,

thanks, never came up in my mind.....!!

So, I just tried, but it could not be opened because of incompatibility with SM 2.05.......

Cheerio,
DJ

Ray_Net wrote:
dirk wrote:
Hi,

I've downloaded a Firefox toolbar button from

http://merlinsoftware.com/auctionmagic/downloads.htm

it is a firefox toolbar button, but I was told it should probably work
in Seamonkey as well.

Now, it's in my root drive C:\ but does nothing.

Should it be added automatically, or do I have to add it manually, and
if so, HOW?!?!?

The file is called:

"Add_to_AuctionMagic.xpi" and is meant to add an auction to a bidding
programm, so it is not just a web address.

Anyone??

DJ

Have you tried to open it (File-Open File) with the SeaMonkey browser ?