NA wrote:
Yes, turn it into a jpeg.

JD wrote:
I don't use the Adobe Acrobat Plug-In and I don't want to. I just save
.pdf files and look at them when I'm ready.

My new Spectracide Insecticide offers an online label but it requires
the above plug-in. Any way to work around this short of installing the
plug-in?

I ask because once I install this plug-in then I don't think I'll have
the option to save a .pdf file until it opens in the plug-in?

http://www.spectracide.com/NR/exeres/51416AF4-9D54-4901-8E52-314194687265.htm

That has got to be the strangest laid out website I have ever seen.

--
Phillip M. Jones, C.E.T.        "If it's Fixed, Don't Break it"
http://www.phillipmjones.net        mailto:pjon...@kimbanet.com