Wed, 04 Aug 2010 14:14:40 -0400, /Ed Mullen/:

Bill, I hacked the file and it installs (and uninstalls) in SM. I didn't test it but if it doesn't work for you just uninstall it. Right-click the following link and choose Save Link Target. Save the file to disk. Find the file and drag and drop it on a SM browser window to install.

http://edmullen.net/temp/MemberPlugin.xpi

One will at least need to overlay (in "chrome.manifest") the "chrome://navigator/content/navigator.xul" for SeaMonkey in addition to "chrome://browser/content/browser.xul" for Firefox [1]:

content memberplugin      content/
locale  memberplugin      en-US   locale/en-US/
skin    memberplugin      skin skin/
overlay chrome://browser/content/browser.xul
chrome://memberplugin/content/memberplugin.xul
style   chrome://browser/content/browser.xul
chrome://memberplugin/skin/nicetitle.css
overlay chrome://navigator/content/navigator.xul
chrome://memberplugin/content/memberplugin.xul
style   chrome://navigator/content/navigator.xul
chrome://memberplugin/skin/nicetitle.css

[1] https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Extensions_support_in_SeaMonkey_2#Differences_as_compared_to_other_toolkit.2f-based_applications

--
Stanimir