d...@kd4e.com wrote:
Does anyone else see a delay in the repainting of some of the
horizontal graphics on this page when scrolling quickly up and
down - SM 2.0.5 - or should I be looking at my video driver?

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/08/04/real-housewives-dc-george-bush-better-barack-obama/

I have not changed anything lately so am guessing that the
site code may be using something new.

Doc, after waiting about three weeks for the page to load, I was able to scroll from top to bottom, real quick, without a problem.

O.K. so it didn't take three weeks but several minutes, anyway, and it hadn't quite finished loading, the bottom line of the screen still reads "Transferring data from js.revsci.net...", so it might still take three weeks!

Daniel