On 08/12/2010 08:45 AM, Beverly Howard wrote:
> Be aware of the fact that the first link in the op _executes_ the
> attack!  While this page may be benevolent, it is deceptive and it does
> solicit a login!!!
>
> Beverly Howard

It's a 'proof-of-concept'. Watch the flash video & he explains exactly
what he is doing & how.
Also:
<http://krebsonsecurity.com/2010/05/devious-new-phishing-tactic-targets-tabs/>
<quote>
Raskin includes a proof-of-concept at his site, which is sort of creepy
when you let it run. In fact, at least once while composing this blog
post in Firefox I went to click on the tab that had my Gmail inbox open,
only to discover I’d accidentally clicked on Raskin’s page, which had
morphed into the fake Gmail site in the interim.
</quote>