Tue, 17 Aug 2010 22:41:46 +0200, /denewton/:
denewton a écrit :

When I want send a mail with the Webmail of SFR only, then message is
send
but the object is lost (undefined). I do the same thing with Firefix
that is correct fully.
Robert Kaiser, or anybody else, could you transmit thith bug after test
(I dont no if that is with other webmail, but it is a difference between
Seamonkey and Firefox)

ps : Seamonk is ok with Orange webmail

Is anyone to answer anything and transfert this bug tu the developper
teames ?
SFR is my "FAI" (frensh abrevation for my ADSL connexion)

Your best bet to solve the issue is to contact the SFR Webmail support/admins, telling them something's not working for you using SeaMonkey 2.0.6, while it is working with Firefox #.#. There's no reason (I can come up) to support Firefox separately from all other equal Gecko-based version browsers. Also you may point them to:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/User:Sardisson/Gecko_is_Gecko

--
Stanimir