Daniel wrote:
Adam Jimerson wrote:
I just installed SeaMonkey 2.1 Alpha 2 and noticed that the icon and
Settings option for Chatzilla is gone? Did this get removed from
SeaMonkey? If so any reason it was removed?

Never mind checking the Add-on page shows that it is installed but
disabled because it is incompatible. Maybe SeaMonkey needs a way to test
Add-ons like the Add-on Compatibility Reporter for Firefox.

Sorry.......as I read these posts, I've got Chatzilla looking at the
SeaMonkey chat group, no add-ons, just SM 2.1a2 as downloaded!!

However, it appears I've got no Add-On Manager!!

Daniel

And now I see that I have three copies of the Add-On Manager in tabs of the Browser.

<Slinks away in shame!!>

Daniel