I don't think so. I have been able to resolve the problem by changing a single setting in Seamonkey (turning off trust for Spam assassin's headers) and compacting the Inbox. Don't know if both were required but it seems to have worked.

Beverly Howard wrote:
 >> I recently updated our mail server and two users are getting some
additional text in some messages <<

Looks like your server email spam filter config is incorrect... normally
this (spam rules results) information is embedded in the header, but
assume that the header line is incorrect or your config is not marked to
put it in the header.

Hope that this information is of value.
Beverly Howard