Jim P wrote:
NoOp wrote:
On 08/29/2010 09:52 PM, Jim P wrote:
I have a Dell 4600, Win XP with all the updates, SM2.06. Last week I
suddenly can not send attachments over about 100 K. Smaller files are
sent fine. It doesn't matter the file type. Regular e-mail works fine
as long as there aren't any large attachments. Before last week there
was no problem sending large attachments. If I forward a large e-mail
it will not send either. The message will to to 29% sent and freeze,
then time out. I have a laptop with Win 7, SM 2.06 networked to the
same router and I have no problem sending the same files that would not
send from the Dell. I created a new profile, no info from others
profiles added, with the same results.

I'm an early Netscape users and have not encountered anything like this
before.

Sounds like you may be running into an IPv6 or MTU mismatch problem on
the Dell. Those are the places I'd look first.
Thanks, I'll look at that one.

Yep, that fixed it. The TTL had gotten screwed up. Thanks! I'd looked about everywhere but there.