On 8/31/2010 5:41 AM, Phillip Jones wrote:
Only item I woul love to permanent kill is the NetFlix ad opens every
time you open another website. I believe they have infiltrated  the
various sites without knowledge of the website owner. For example cNet,
ZDnet, and Computerworld news. as long as your on the main page fine (it
already has small ads which ignore). But as soon as I go to read an
article, bam!, up comes the NetFix ad, and the only way I can get rid of
it, is use back arrow to go back one page. then it doesn't show up any
more that session.

I visit those sites and have never seen such a Netflix ad. Just went to CNET, clicked on an article, and it simply loaded the article.