MikeB wrote:
FMurtz wrote:
Ed Mullen wrote:
FMurtz wrote:
How would I import newsgroup killfiles from one computer to a new
one in
seamonkey? I would like to be able to have the filter for aus.legal in
place before downloading discussions (probably difficult or impossible)

If you're speaking about Message Filters, look for msgFilterRules.dat in
your profile. Copy to new profile in similar location.

Thank, this sounds like what I need except that I can not find
msgFilterRules.dat any where, any pointers where to look? windows search
does not find it.
A good way to find this is to type

%appdata%

in the address bar of Windows Explorer (NOT Internet Explorer). After
that you will see the folders for stuff like SeaMonkey, Firefox and all
those other installed programs.

To find SeaMonkey i used -> %appdata%/mozilla