Arnie Goetchius wrote:
>With Seamonkey (1.16 or 2.08), Firefox or Google Chrome,
>I get an a  "Start Up Error" when trying to access the above site.

For kicks, I tried feeding the URL into the validator.
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=https://www.uhcretiree.com/
I got a 500 error.  (Server doesn't exist.)
Their IT staff is obviously morons.

>Setting UA to IE does not help.

Hmmm.

>I can get into site with IE8.

Now, *that* IS interesting.

>Site says they only support IE6 or IE7.

Idiots.

>Anything I can do except complain to the site itself?

Don't vote for Republicans or Democrats next time around.
Y'know, the political parties who support the imbecilic
**You MUST give these incompetents your money
so that they can charge whatever they want and deny you care**
"National Health Care Plan".