There are a couple sites I use often that SM does not invoke the
password manager; the great majority of sites I use do invoke password
manager without any problems.

One of the tech folks at one site said they only support IE and
Firefox, but not SM.  I saw a note here that said the SM password
manager was from Firefox.

Since so many sites work fine with SM's password manager, how can I
get the others to also work?  If the pages work with Firefox, could
the site support just add a few lines to their code on the login
page?  Or, even better, could I add something to a file?

Many thanks for any information on this.