DoctorBill a écrit :
I just got an E-Mail with a long several page reloading chart.

I wanted to print it to a file so that I could print it out with a
word processor.

Tried to "Print to File" when I clicked the Print Button.

I've never used this function before !

It asked me to give it a file name which I did and when I clicked OK,
the system went off to never-never land.
Nothing happened - went back to the print menu.

Is this a component of SM (1.1) or of Windows XP ?

It did not ask anything after I clicked OK - like where to send the file.

Help ..... ?

DoctorBill

for reusing in a word processor it would be beter to use "save as" it makes an eml file the print to file function is provided by your printer's driver, and the result is a piece of junk for a word processor, it's only usable by the printer's driver

maybe your printout was not correct first. so it could not be achieved properly

--
cyberzen