Sorry, posted to the wrong group. Cross-posted and Followup-To set to the correct one.

Mon, 27 Sep 2010 22:07:58 +0300, /Stanimir Stamenkov/:

My old trusty machine running Windows XP has survived almost ten years
but has finally burnt up. I've bought a new one running Windows 7
(64-bit) and now I'm trying to get accustomed to all the oddities this
new OS provides me.

I notice there's no Windows Media Player plug-in listed in my SeaMonkey.
I've also noticed no such plug-in is available for Firefox I've
installed. Is Windows Media Player plug-in available for the Mozilla
browsers on Windows 7?

--
Stanimir