d...@kd4e.com wrote:
How can I change the calendar alarm sound?
It is packed in the calendar.jar file in your applications chrome
directory. The filename is sound.wav. You have to unpack calendar.jar
with a zip program (like WinZip), change sound.wav and repack it.

And where did you find these instructions?

Phil

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/faq.html#alarm_sound

Is that info regarding Lightning or Sunbird? Never used Sunbird, but there does seem to be some info from when it was the only calendar. Or only one being documented. ;-)

--
Bill Davidsen <david...@tmr.com>